removal of KWhatsThisManager?

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Fri May 14 22:03:50 BST 2010

To jump on that, and because we discussed it recently in #oxygen,
the appearance of what's this dialogs is _ugly_ (what the hell is this
patterned shadow ?) and not stylable (the QWhatsThat::paintEvent method is
100% hard coded and makes no access to the widget style() at all.

IMO: Qt has not been touching this code for years and years

Hugo

(who just failed trying to add some gloss and some roundness to this).