removal of KWhatsThisManager?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri May 14 19:27:52 BST 2010

On May 14, 2010, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Afair you only get it with debug builds

that's not what the code says... there is no NDEBUG wrappers or any such thing
in there. it could be added, i suppose, but then we're still leaking this to
apps we haven't written (including Qt apps)

> we just need it to send things to somewhere people actually read them, and

and act on them, of course.

> maybe only enabling them for those program whose kaboutdata bug report
> address is our bugzilla.

that would be an improvement as well.

still, i ask: how may submissions do we get with this? enough to justify its
existence?

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se