New dependency for kdelibs and kdebase: dbusmenu-qt

Modestas Vainius modestas at vainius.eu
Wed May 12 00:07:07 BST 2010

Hello,

On antradienis 11 Gegužė 2010 23:57:08 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > Are you aware of other places ?
> > > In trunk/KDE/ this *should* be the only place where the RPATH is set.
> >
> > I don't have trunk checkouts. But as far as I can tell, most cases
> > present in KDE 4.4 are still valid in trunk:
> >
> > akonadi fixed in trunk;
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdewidgets/CMakeLists.txt?view=ma
> > rk
> >
> >up (look for INSTALL_RPATH);
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebase/runtime/phonon/platform_kde/CMake
> > Li
> >
> >sts.txt?view=markup (look for INSTALL_RPATH);
> >
> > http://gitorious.org/phonon/phonon/blobs/master/CMakeLists.txt (look for
> > CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH);
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/soprano/CMakeLists.txt?view=markup
> > (look for CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH);
> >
> > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/attica/lib/CMakeLists.txt?view=mar
> > ku
> >
> >p (look for CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH);
>
> Could you just go there and commit the fixes for the packages in kdesupport
> ?

I could esp. now when there seems to be a solution agreed upon. But I would
not mind if you did this either. I don't build nor follow trunk, I don't have
checkouts etc. so it is easier for you to test the final result. As I have
already tested akonadi, I can confirm the fix works.

> Not sure why there is the special handling in kdelibs/kdewidgets/ and
> kdebase/runtime/phonon/platform_kde/. I would assume that this is just not
> necessary.
> Could you ask the respectibe persons why this is there so ?

That's exactly what I'm doing :)

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=612330 (kdewidgets)
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=891554 (soprano)
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=891660 (phonon)

The other commits were not made by you though:

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=658347 (phonon platform_kde)
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1044342 (attica)

attica code looks like a direct copy&paste from some other kdesupport module
(phonon?).

I can mail phonon maintainer though (since it is in git).

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas at vainius.eu>