keyboard2 moved to kdereview

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 3 18:42:17 BST 2010

On Saturday 01 May 2010, Andriy Rysin wrote:
> Even though the final text image was more or less readable
> on most flags it was quite ugly both code- and look-wise...

I actually liked the flag+text solution, I think it looks good
and it's very useable (my brain recognizes text faster than images, and a flag
only doesn't help with switching between e.g. us and us-intl).
Maybe it's ugly code-wise, but result-wise it looked fine to me, I can't see
how just text or just icon is a good idea. But I haven't tried the new code
yet.