state of gitorious talks

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Mar 8 13:50:38 GMT 2010

Op Monday 8 March 2010 13:17 schreef u:
> Personally I would go one step further and recognise that the time of a single
> SCM for the while KDE SC is over and we must even allow different (free
> software) products to be used for the source code repositories.

Yes.
Let's make a list of ways how to most effectively tear our community further apart.

Letting the community exist around the application instead of the whole of KDE is bad. People working in an app with more than one developer often don't see this problem I guess. Now count how many apps have 1 developer. Where do they go?

Toma