Re: synaptiks – KDE touchpad management

Roman Shtylman shtylman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:08:14 GMT 2010

I would say that first it should meet basic feature parity with the
other utility so it can be included in 4.5. Beyond that, any feature
enhancements can be built once we have _something_ as the official
touchpad config utility.

I don't think a large feature list should be a blocker on deciding
which codebase to start from and bringing that codebase in.

~Roman