Filelight into kdereview

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Mar 4 12:03:48 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 03 March 2010 19:36:13 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> So could you please make the move of filelight back to playground youself,
> as  you are the maintainer? Thanks.

Really? Filelight has been used for years, distros have been happily shipping it, and
none of the things that need fixing looks like a showstopper (especially not given
that we've 5 months until the planned release). Wouldn't it be better to merge it
now, give it more testing exposure this way, and trust that Martin (who is a proven,
very responsible maintainer) or somebody else tackles these issues?

The biggest problems to me are probably the i18n word puzzles (which won't be
translated in the next 3, maybe 4 months anyway and are probably trivial to fix.

Just a suggestion, whatever the maintainers decide ...
--
sebas