kcm_tablet - KDE Wacom tablet management

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 1 22:05:20 GMT 2010

A Dilluns, 1 de març de 2010, Jörg Ehrichs va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have created a small configuration and management application for Wacom
> tablets and touch screens.
>
> Any tablet supported by the Wacom Linux driver can be managed by this
> module. It provides a small KCModule to set up different profiles, a
> daemon to manage hot plug and device detection support as well as the
> profiles and a plasma applet that allows to switch between the profiles
> easily and change the rotation and pen mode on-the-fly. See also [1]
>
> I've committed the files into KDE playground (see
> trunk/playground/base/kcm_tablet) as I consider it feature complete and
> stable enough to be included into KDE SC 4.5.
>
> I like to move it into trunk/kdebase/workspace/kcontrol later on if no one
> else knows a better place for it. (This is where the
> mouse/keyboard/joystick modules are as well).
>
> Any comments on this, or can I start to move this into kdereview?

I'd like you first to use a less generic name for your libs/po files, tablet
is too broad and it will collide very easily with something else.

Also you put the po folder there that is not where it belongs, i'll be fixing
this for you in a few moments.

Albert