Review for library code

Mon Jun 21 16:41:46 BST 2010

Hi,

I want to add new classes to libkdegames, but cannot find any policy on
Techbase describing how the review process is supposed to work.

The code currently resides in my local Git-SVN clone of trunk/KDE/kdegames (of
which a publicly readable clone is available on [1]), and there's a review
running on ReviewBoard [2], which has been announced on kde-games-devel.

However, because we're talking about a relatively big chunk of new library
code, I'm unsure whether there should also be a review via trunk/kdereview. If
yes, how is that supposed to work? I think it would mean to split the new
classes into a separate library which is committed into kdereview for
reviewing. Then I would have to somehow merge the changes from the review into
my local Git work branch, and dcommit everything back into SVN's kdegames
module.

If only we had git.kde.org fully up and running today...

Greetings
Stefan (who's off to learning svn2git because he cannot stand that anymore)

[1] http://git.bethselamin.de/?p=kdegames-work.git;a=summary
[2] http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/4283/