Review Request: DBus spec compliant service names

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 06:27:19 BST 2010

> The application name can contain any characters, so I'd recommend just
> replacing any non-LDU character with _. There's no need for 1:1 relationship.

so the application name itself remains unchanged? that makes me happy
:) I have a couple of nasty hacks in 4.5 where behaviour depends on
whether it's running in plasma-desktop or plasma-netbook (this is a
Bad Thing and I'm only doing it because I don't have time for a real
solution atm and it absolutely will *not* stick around for 4.6)

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com