Dictionary KRunner Plugin

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jul 30 18:46:25 BST 2010

A Divendres, 30 de juliol de 2010, Jason A. Donenfeld va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> At Aseigo's request, I've moved my Dictionary KRunner Plugin into
> kdereview. Burkhard Luck has informed me that I need to alert
> kde-core-devel. You can read more about the plugin at this blog post:
> http://blog.jasondonenfeld.com/285 . I hope this announcement is
> sufficient. Let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions.

I'd sincerely appreciate if you added context to the "define" i18n.

Also it seems a little weird to me that you do

m_triggerWord(i18n("define") + QLatin1Char(' '))
i18nc("KRunner keyword", "%1 :q:", m_triggerWord)

doesn't that mean double spacing between define and :q?

Albert