Opposition to removing old KWin themes?

nuno pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Jul 25 19:14:43 BST 2010

On Sunday 25 July 2010 14:09:38 Aaron Peterson wrote:
> Do we have user data on this, I mean where they are in a realistic
> environment using it on a slow computer (because they are too poor to
> pay for windows?)

I have extreme serious doubts that the kwin themes make any visible cpu
difference, calculating a gradient with qt is negligible work load for your
cpu,
the only kwin theme that is a bit more expensive is Aurorae but I would really
be surprised if that would be more than negligible.

--
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"