Opposition to removing old KWin themes?

Nuno Pinheiro nuno.pinheiro at kdab.com
Thu Jul 22 20:36:49 BST 2010

A Quinta, 22 de Julho de 2010 20:13:12 Martin Sandsmark vocĂȘ escreveu:
> On Thursday 22 July 2010 21:03:40 Sune Vuorela wrote:
> > Especially for network forwarding of things. It is cheaper network wise
> > to tranport the big ugly gray buttons of the old themes than transport
> > the beautiful gradients of oxygen.
>
> I would have preferred a new, simple and elegant theme to the blocky
> ugliness of motif and friends, though. :-)
>
> (I know GTK has some nice minimalistic themes, and I have big plans for
> writing my own for Qt. One day!)

and one style out of all of those should e enough right ? we could even touch
it a bit and call it good old days or something

but we don't need all of them do we, they carry a message of stuck in time and
given the few themes we have having so many bad looking ones give a overall
bad message IMO.
--
Nuno Pinheiro | nuno.pinheiro at kdab.com | UI Designer
KlarÀlvdalens Datakonsult AB, a KDAB Group company