Inclusion of simon in kde-accessibility

Jan Gerrit José Marker jangerrit at weiler-marker.com
Tue Jul 20 21:13:39 BST 2010

On Tuesday 20 July 2010 21:39:05 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> AFAIR we had a rule that said that KDE repo should be the primary
> development plaftorm for KDE software but i've been unable to find if in
> techbase.
Just to give the link to you: http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines
It's in the first point (Stage 1: The start) and says:
"It is not meant as a backup area, so you should not develop your application
somewhere else and only sync the changes now and then to KDE's repository. "

> I'd like others to comment on this.
This is no comment, it shall only provide the reference.

Regards,
Jan