Inclusion of simon in kde-accessibility

Peter Grasch grasch at simon-listens.org
Wed Jul 21 12:38:22 BST 2010

> Why not just wait until git.kde.org is open and THEN go through the
> kdereview process?
> After all, the kdereview process is only 2 weeks (if all goes well, I
> know), so it's not like a big delay if he waits for it to be open.
> Like others said, and I can tell from experience, once in the KDE SVN,
> it's not only you making changes, and I don't see much sense in going
> through the review and then moving back out of KDE until git is open.

As I understood it the review process won't switch to Git soon.
However, extragear projects, like amarok for example, have been using Git for
some time now and my proposal was for simon to join them.

I think it would be best to wait for someone from the sysadmin team to comment
on this.

Regards,
Peter
--