Inclusion of simon in kde-accessibility

Peter Grasch grasch at simon-listens.org
Mon Jul 19 23:26:59 BST 2010

On Monday 19 July 2010 22:21:26 Tom Albers wrote:
> If you want to stay in git for now, there is unfortunately not much we can
> do right now.
> I suggest that you re-apply for this when the move to git has been
> completed, which can take another year or so.
> I'm sure at that time we have review process in place for git too.

Hm. What about extragear/accessibility?

I just checked and it looks like that doesn't yet exist.

Seeing as there seem to be some extragear applications already on KDEs
experimental git repository, would that be an option? We have been doing our
own releases for years so that wouldn't be that much of a problem...

Mirroring it on KDEs SVN for the review shouldn't be an issue as long as this
is just a transition step anyways. Should I just checkin a copy into
kdereview?

My SVN account application has already been processed, btw - thanks to the
sysadmin team for that.

Regards,
Peter
--