Inclusion of simon in kde-accessibility

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Jul 19 21:21:26 BST 2010

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:18:02 +0200, Peter Grasch
<grasch at simon-listens.org> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> On Sunday 18 July 2010 22:55:54 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> If you want to move to KDE core modules you give up any kind of power
on
>> that kind of decision, your code will be moved were KDE decides, not
>> where
>> you decide, of course you can choose not to be on KDE core modules
until
>> KDE code modules are on git, that's totally your decision though a
short
>> sigthed one in my opinion.
> I aware of that but I would rather opt for keeping the code on
sourceforge
> until the move to git is complete because I use branches quite
extensively
> and
> in my experience SVN just can't handle them efficiently.

If you want to stay in git for now, there is unfortunately not much we can
do right now.
I suggest that you re-apply for this when the move to git has been
completed, which can take another year or so.
I'm sure at that time we have review process in place for git too.

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin