Moving palapeli-goldberg-slicer to kdereview

Sun Jul 11 22:41:20 BST 2010

On Wednesday 30 June 2010 23:00:37 Johannes Loehnert wrote:
> @Stefan: Could you please have a look at the makefiles in kdereview?

One thing that I nearly forgot: With the qvoronoi executable, the Goldberg
slicer has a quite abstruse runtime dependency.

In r1148777, I have included some CMake code to check the availability of this
dependency at build-time. Could the buildsystem people please have a look at
this (trunk/kdereview/palapeli-goldberg-slicer/CMakeLists.txt), and confirm
that this is okay?

Greetings
Stefan