New script in kdesdk/scripts: reviewboarddiff

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 10 01:00:23 BST 2010

Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Following a request from the GIT BoF at Akademy, I added my
> reviewboarddiff script to kdesdk/scripts. It makes it possible to
> generate reviewboard compatible diffs from a git-svn repository.

Um... what doesn't work? I use post-review all the time to generate
review requests from a git-svn environment. (You do need to commit your
changes to !master first, but that's really not a bad habit to get into
anyway. Plus then you can use --guess-description and friends.)

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file temporarily unavailable