[Kde-accessibility] focus tracking

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:20:54 BST 2010

It's very important to keep gnome-mag working, as it's the only
magnifier that works in Metacity, which is used on many if not most
systems.  However, I'll point out that the preferred magnifier by a
lot of people, including me, is the Compiz Enhanced Zoom Desktop.  It
just operates a lot more smoothly.  However, it does not do caret
tracking properly, yet, though it should not be very hard to make it
do so, based on some work from a couple years ago in a Google Summer
of Code.

Bill