Sun Raster support

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 28 20:19:51 GMT 2010

A Dijous, 28 de gener de 2010, Troy Unrau va escriure:
> Hi guys,
>
> I just pushed my first commit into kdelibs, a rather innocent one at
> that. In the kimgio directory you'll find support for a new format,
> Sun Raster format. I pushed the files there, but haven't touch
> CMakeLists.txt yet because I'd like a few people to beat up on it.
> Attached are some test images. If folks are happy, let me know, and I
> or someone can add it to the build.
>
> Feedback is certainly welcome.

My feedback is that you skipped the kdereview stage of the process.

Besides that, you should not be using setPixel as it's slow, use scanLines for
better performance.

Also it seems to me you should return false in LoadRAS if none of the ifs
matched?

Albert