KDE 4.4 Qt version

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 18:57:13 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em Quarta-feira 13 Janeiro 2010, às 18:56:12, Alexander Neundorf escreveu:
> > On Tuesday 12 January 2010, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > > I do that all the time, since I tend to follow the 4.6 branch in git.
> >
> > And that branch has also version 4.6.0 ?
>
> Used to. That branch now contains Qt 4.6.2, since last week. Between mid-
> November and last week, it was Qt 4.6.1. Though the version number change
> hasn't happened yet, it will happen by the end of next week.

Hmm, so if it was 4.6.1 until recently then I don't understand Matt's
argument.
I think in most cases, if somebody builds against 4.6.0, he will also try to
run against this version. Later on he may try to run against a later version,
but I guess, also distros, that they use the Qt for building which they
intend to run against.

Alex