KDE 4.4 Qt version

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jan 12 11:57:10 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 12 January 2010, Alexis Ménard wrote:

> Ok please be gentlemen here. The ton of people is really bad.

I didn't meant to imply that not everyone would do his best to fix the issue:
it is just that Albert said that users would get a bad impression of Qt, not
KDE, if a KDE app fails because of a Qt bug, and that seemed very unrealistic
to me.

As maintainer of an application I certainly have a lot of experience  with
people blaming my app (and often me personally) for a bug in lcms,
graphicsmagick, qt -- or any other dependency.