kmix PulseAudio support

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jan 7 21:24:29 GMT 2010

On January 7, 2010, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 07 January 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On January 6, 2010, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> > > I now have a set of patches that add this support and can commit it to
> > > trunk anytime people approve. I'm not 100% sure of trunk status due to
> > > 4.4 being ready soon.
> >
> > given that we will be branching 4.4 off Real Soon Now (when RC1 is
> > finished being tagged), i'd say just hold off for a bit and you can then
> > commit it to trunk which will then be 4.5.
>
> I think Christian as the maintainer has the final say on this.

i was assuming that the kmix maintainer had already given the thumbs up and
all we were really discussing is whether or not to put it into 4.4 (and break
the release schedule) or wait until 4.5 was open?

if the kmix maintainer hasn't given his approval, then yes, that obviously
needs to be taken care of first.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se