kmix PulseAudio support

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Jan 6 23:53:56 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 06 January 2010 10:16:53 Alexis Ménard wrote:

> +1 KMix is horrible to use and way behind what's KDE 4 provides as a
> user interface point of view. Unfortunately there is not that much
> contributors behind right?

No for GUI. There's only me mostly recent and punctual updates due to new
backends.
So, i will try force a redesign and finally split backend/frontend. All
backends are pure beauty now.

On other side Collin had a lot of pain to manage the graphic parts due to this
current casted design ( which is basically same from 3.x interactions )

[],s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
South America and Brazil Primary Contact