kmix PulseAudio support

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 6 17:19:27 GMT 2010

'Twas brillig, and John Layt at 06/01/10 17:06 did gyre and gimble:
> I suspect most distros will want to apply the patches anyway regardless of
> what we do, so providing them in an easy to pull form would be good.  Perhaps
> a full branch of kmix 4.4 in playground with the pulse patches applied?

Agreed re distros will probably patch, but I reckon a full branch in svn
is probably overkill.

We'll definitely be patching it in Mandriva anyway, so other distros are
welcome to "liberate" our patch from our package VCS. It'll likely be
the reference patch anyway seeing as I'll keep it up to date.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie