[KDE Usability] On the future of the menubar

Parker Coates parker.coates at kdemail.net
Thu Feb 25 12:53:26 GMT 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 03:53, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> I have written a very lengthy blog article [2] to explain my (attention:
>> buzzword ahead) "SuperMenubar". I would very much appreciate if you could
>> contribute your thoughts on this concept. Please note that there is no
>> implementation at the moment.
>>

> I got about halfway down, still did not get the point of what you are
> proposing, and stopped reading. Don't write an essay, just get to the
> point and make a suggestion.

Sorry, but that's just rude. You can't be bothered to read the entire
article, but you can be bothered to make to make discouraging
comments? Why shouldn't he write an essay? I'm not saying you have to
like his suggestion, but you do have to be respectful of the effort he
put into it. Either that or ignore it all together.

Parker