Rekonq default

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sat Feb 20 16:51:41 GMT 2010

Le Samedi 20 Février 2010 15:43:57, Frank Karlitschek a écrit :
> hi friends,
>
> I have a nice history of starting flame wars. So to keep my reputation I'm
> proposing my next controversial thing.

Hi,
I think that rekonq doesn't support konqueror plugins (see
extragear/base/konq-plugins).
Konqueror supports Kpart, so we can load documents into konqueror not in
rekonq.
And with khtml we can support klineedit/ktextedit which have search/replace
feature, and spell checking feature. I think it's important to have it and I
think that it's not possible to do it with webkit no ?

Regards.