Rekonq default

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat Feb 20 15:22:58 GMT 2010

On Saturday 20 February 2010 16:13:48 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Obvious question from my side is:
>  * Can rekonq embedd the okular part when the web page has embedded pdf
> files?

No. And right now if you click an URL which end up pointing on a PDF okular is
spawned in a different window.

AFAIK right now rekonq completely ignores KParts or KIO (dunno for you but
most users I know expect to react in a sensible way to ftp:// URLs) and that
unfortunately[*] makes it a deal breaker for me.

Regards.

PS: Indeed apart from the lack of KPart or KIO and stability (of course since
it's quite new), it has some very interesting usability.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net