FindQt4 macro to support one of the feature from Qt master (QML).

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Feb 17 01:39:06 GMT 2010

On February 16, 2010, R.F. Pels wrote:
> OK. What's needed to integrate it in KDE? I'm looking for a way to be
> able to use QML or at least hack on it from a working KDE and I'm not
> afraid of a bit of experimenting.

for the plasma side of life, there is a QML loading script engine in
playground/base/plasma and we will be working further on plasma-qml
integration this next week during Tokamak 4. we'll keep the community in the
loop with blog entries as well as emails to the relevant lists as that
progresses :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se