(unknown)

hugo at oxygen-icons.org hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Sat Feb 13 14:44:56 GMT 2010

   Hello,

   with kde4.4 being out there are and will be more and more requests
to add an option in oxygen decoration config to disable animations.

   An hidden option exists to do this (in oxygenrc file) but there is
none in the configuration GUI. This is an important missing option
(that we totally overlooked in the development cycle of oxygen deco),
and one has been added in trunk.

   Even though it requires a new string (namely "Enable animations"),
I wonder if it should be backported, for kde4.4.1, especially since
the very same string already exists elsewhere (namely in the oxygen
_style_ configuration).

Is this doable ? Who do I need to contact to make that happen ?

   Thanks in advance

   Hugo