kcm_devinfo moved to kdereview ( Infocenter KCM )

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Feb 12 00:05:09 GMT 2010

On February 11, 2010, David Hubner wrote:
> I would like to take over maintainership of KInfoCenter but I am not
> sure what this would entail.

it means that you'd be the one to make final decisions about the application
and the code, within the usual boundaries (kde licensing policies, e.g.). that
doesn't mean you'd be all on your own, though: you can always ask others in
the KDE community for their input and help if you are unsure about anything or
just want to bounce ideas off of people. :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se