About remove nfs filesharing support

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Wed Dec 29 03:13:03 GMT 2010

On Wednesday 29 December 2010 03:29:14 Rodrigo Belém wrote:

> Great idea :-) I will do that, but I need some help with the ui. Do we
> have designers/"usability experts" around? :-)

I'm certainly no expert or a designer but I like usability. Maybe I can help. I can't
compile anything, though. My HDD is almost full all the time. I simply have no space
available for KDE development files. Either try just posting screenshots of the current
state and which features still need to be added or (even better) submit modified packages
to OBS for me to install.

Markus