About remove nfs filesharing support

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Tue Dec 28 16:46:01 GMT 2010

On 12/28/2010 04:26 PM, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 03:12:24PM +0100, Alex Fiestas wrote:
>> Well, we should not remove any feature imho, but maybe we can improve it.
>
> There's lots of reasons to remove features.  If the code is too buggy
Then, let's fix it.
> or too hard to maintain
Then, let's refactor (or at least study what options do we have) it.
or not used by anyone
Hard to know :/
and cluttering a UI.
Well, we need a better design.

I don't know nothing about the subjet right now but "Share files" is in
my TODO list for 4.6, so I'd like to take a look before remove anything.