More about kdelibs unittests

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:33:55 GMT 2010

You're right. I forgot about the tests that check something will fail
with invalid input.

Rigtht now, I only get 3 failures in nepomuk (without QT_FATAL_WARNINGS).

And kglobaltest fails only when I have QT_NO_GLIB=1 (I used to have it
because of flash plugin, but not any longer).

I'll check from time to time some applications with QT_FATAL_WARNINGS=1 then.

Best Regards.