warning about kde component run-time dependencies

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:08:18 BST 2010

On Thursday 26 August 2010 04:21:29 Andriy Rysin wrote:
> kcm_keyboard in 4.5 has new _run-time_ dependency on iso-codes, otherwise
> the language combo in 'add layout' dialog will show codes instead of
> (translated) language names.
> The question: is there a good/standard way to tell packagers about this
> dependency?
>
> Shall it be a check with warning in CMakeLists.txt to warn at compile time
> or is there something better?
>
> Thanks
> Andriy

Ooooh, I'm wanting to introduce a runtime dependency on isocodes for kdelibs
for Country Regions and Currency Codes, so that will make life easier if you
have it all worked out :-)  I'll have a look and see if we can share code.  I
assume this works cross-platform on Windows and Mac too?

Cheers!

John.