Fwd: Which global shortcut for command wheel?

Arne Babenhauserheide arne_bab at web.de
Tue Aug 24 10:47:53 BST 2010

On Wednesday 18 August 2010 21:41:29 Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 August 2010 11:44:15 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > alt-f1 - menu
> > alt-f2 - krunner
> > alt-f3 - window menu
> > alt-f4 - close window
> > alt-f5 - lancelot (it was the first free slot :) )
> Then, how about being lazy and calling pyRad half a yakuake (F6)? :)

Update: plain F6 is used in alsamixer, so only alt-F6 is free.

> Is there a register somewhere of all the shortcuts in applications, so I
> can make sure that I don’t shadow some local shortcuts?

Best wishes,
Arne
--
A man in the streets faces a knife.
Two policemen are there it once. They raise a sign:

    “Illegal Scene! Noone may watch this!”

The man gets robbed and stabbed and bleeds to death.
The police had to hold the sign.

…Welcome to Europe, citizen. Censorship is beautiful.

   ( http://draketo.de/stichwort/censorship )