Fwd: Which global shortcut for command wheel?

Arne Babenhauserheide arne_bab at web.de
Wed Aug 18 20:41:29 BST 2010

On Tuesday 17 August 2010 11:44:15 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> alt-f1 - menu
> alt-f2 - krunner
> alt-f3 - window menu
> alt-f4 - close window
> alt-f5 - lancelot (it was the first free slot :) )

Then, how about being lazy and calling pyRad half a yakuake (F6)? :)

F6 isn’t yet in any standard-actions and neither in any global actions.

Is there a register somewhere of all the shortcuts in applications, so I can
make sure that I don’t shadow some local shortcuts?

Many thanks for the answers you already gave me!
I’m a big step further (having spotted F6, which was hiding there just in the
center of my keyboard :) )

Best wishes,
Arne