FWD: Review Request: libdebconf-kde

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-dev at yahoo.com.br
Mon Aug 23 23:03:51 BST 2010

>http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines says "announce the
>enough)" so you should probably post to kde-core-devel to make sure
>you are in compliance and point people to the discussion on kde-devel.

Riddell told me to make an announce on this list as I first did on the
kde-devel and people there pointed a few problems with the lib,
I fixed most of them and I'm planning to do the move to
extragear next week when I fix the pending ones.

Please point me something wrong I might be still doing.

Thanks.