Move kppp away from kdenetwork

Maksim Orlovich mo85 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 16 02:57:24 BST 2010

I am probably somewhat biased by my personal experience --- having
found kppp highly valuable on a recent occasion --- but I think a tool
that helps you setup your internet access is exactly the sort of thing
that should be bundled because, well, you're not going to be able to
download it if you don't already have it, are you?

Furthermore, functionality is the highest virtue of any software; and
last I checked kppp worked pretty well. So what if it might not have
UI following the latest fashion, or provide cool functionality
(sharing a dialup link? it's barely useable for one person with
websites needing 5MiB of JavaScript to do what can be done in 2 lines
of code).  Certainly, bitrot is a huge concern, but on the flipside it
can probably be considered feature-complete.

Thanks,
Maks