Improving Dr Konqi for developers

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Tue Aug 10 18:42:56 BST 2010

Milian Wolff wrote:
> Milian Wolff, 09.08.2010:

> > 3) open file, when
hovering a URL I'd sometimes like to open that one
> > quickly, just like
e.g. Konsole offers me to.

> will implement open file (not url, yes yes
:P) when hovering path (if file
> exists)

Please make also a way (in the
config dialog, where ever that may end up) to do simple replacements. I
usually use the openSuSE RPMs out of laziness but that doesn't mean that I
don't have the sources of most things around or easily available. But my
build path is completely different then theirs so something like
"/usr/src/packages/kdelibs4.5.0 is ~/repos/KDE/branches/4.5/kdelibs" would
make me lazy folk taking a look on the sources one or the other time.

Eike