KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/kernel

Michael Jansen info at michael-jansen.biz
Tue Aug 10 00:53:21 BST 2010

Am 09.08.2010 23:16, schrieb John Layt:
> On Saturday 07 August 2010 10:54:40 Christoph Feck wrote:
>
>> Are there any other regressions besides the Alt+Tab bug? Does KGlobalAccel
>
>> maybe have a different bug that only was showing now?

I have some problems with email currently so forgive me if this was
answered before. kglobalaccel probably has bugs but this was not a bug.
The patch in its initial form was behaviour incompatible and should have
been reverted even if kglobalaccel would have no problems with it.

Just read the documentation of QApplications event listener and
QAbstractEventDispatcher. Different use cases. Not interchangeable.

> I'm currently missing Alt-tab using openSuse 11.3 packages for SC 4.5 so
> I'm guessing they backported it? I'm also finding that pressing enter in
> krunner often doesn't work which might be related, but could just be
> krunner being flaky.
>
> Life without alt-tab is tough :-)

Is krunner going away but nothing happens? Could be it crashes because
of the bug with dbus 1.2.x . If you enable core files you can have a
look. For me it crashed so often i decided to upgrade dbus manually.

Since then it got even more useful.

Then there is commit 1158816.

Mike