KDE/kdelibs

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 4 21:34:26 BST 2010

On 29.07.10 18:56:32, Michael Leupold wrote:
> SVN commit 1156762 by mleupold:
>
> Move installX11EventFilter functionality from inside KApplication to
> an external KSystemEventFilter namespace. Like this non-KApplications
> can use the functionality and KApplication gets a bit smaller.

This breaks Alt+Tab in kwin and keyboard navigation in Plasma's logout
screen for me and a few other people.

Unfortunately I don't understand the code to fix it, so can somebody who
does please look into whats different between the event-filter-code that
was in kapplication and this new class?

Andreas

--
Today's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why.
		-- Hunter S. Thompson