New dependency for kdelibs and kdebase: dbusmenu-qt

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 28 17:08:19 BST 2010

On 28.04.10 17:50:14, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> Ok, but could we then put the sources into kdesupport at least, like
> it has been done for so many libraries before?

No, its already developed in an SCM, which is git. phonon also doesn't
reside anymore in svn. Apart from that, there's a publicly released tarball
available.

Yes this hasn't been done the proper way (no buildsystem review, no proper
testing on more than a single system, no announcements before comitting
it) and people should really start to read and adhere to kdelibs policies,
but at least for this one its too late now.

Andreas

--
Ships are safe in harbor, but they were never meant to stay there.