KDE Platform Profiles

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Apr 26 08:27:09 BST 2010

On Monday 12 April 2010 13:15:08 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> I'd like us to reach consensus if some disagreements arise. Since this
> proposal got peer reviewing already, and was well accepted, I hope that
> only small issues will arise with it now.

And we were apparently right there.

I didn't spot any strong issue against the plan in the thread (feel free to
point me to the relevant mail if I missed one). The only real discussion was
about the naming of the profiles, which is really minor and inconsequential as
Aaron pointed it out.

We'll now start working on said plan.

Regards.
--