activities api in kdereview

Sebastian Trüg trueg at kde.org
Tue Apr 20 19:26:07 BST 2010

Hi Ivan,

sorry, I had a problem with svn and did not find the service before.
Some small comments (not urgent)
- Please use the query API instead of hardcoded SPARQL strings.
- Instead of ACTIVITIES_QUERY you can use
  ResourceManager::allResourcesOfType()
- Better do not use toString on URLs. You will loose accuracy with many
  file URLs. Use KUrl and KUrl::url() instead.

And then a note about the class documentation: way too little. You
should at least explain what activities are and if possible link between
the different classes.

Cheers,
Sebastian