Review Request: Make KHTMLFindBar look like Okular's findbar

Maksim Orlovich mo85 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 13 17:20:38 BST 2010

> Summary
> -------
>
> Currently Konsole, Okular and Konqi have differently looking findbars.
> This patch aligns KHTMLFindBar to look like Okular's findbar.

Thanks, but I think we need something more extensive for this. There are
other apps that have findbars --- at least kate/kwrite and konversation as
well --- and they're all slightly different. It may perhaps make sense to
get some usability feedback on how exactly it should look, and perhaps
make a standard widget of some sorts?