Display brightness OSD notification

Ozan Çağlayan ozan at pardus.org.tr
Mon Apr 12 07:11:17 BST 2010

Sunday 11 April 2010 günü (saat 01:04:32) Darío Andrés şunları yazmıştı:
> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Felix Geyer <debfx-pkg at fobos.de> wrote:
> Some time ago, when I worked in the improved KMix OSD (based on Plasma
> Themes) I also wanted to standarize OSD classes in kdelibs, or even
> integrate them into Plasma Workspace standard notifications (something
> like Gnome does with its volume/brightness OSDs). Unfortunatelly I
> didn't had the time to look at that, but I think it could be nice to
> standarize it...

There's this very little application called KOSD which shows a very nice and
desktop integrated plasma-themed OSD. At least it can give an idea:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KOSD?content=81457

---
Ozan Çağlayan
TUBITAK/UEKAE - Pardus Linux