Display brightness OSD notification

Felipe Ortiz f.ortiz.c at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 02:15:36 BST 2010

Standardization for OSD is a great idea, not only for volume or other
system notifications, it would be great for applications like K3B. In
this way is intresting the Canonical's work on Ubuntu with its
notifications (gnome), but i feel that is necessary the interaction
with it sometimes.
Maybe KDE should copy this system but add interaction when this are
necessary.

Felipe Ortiz Cortés