KInfoCenter rewrite in Kdereview

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Thu Apr 8 02:14:32 BST 2010

On Tuesday 06 April 2010 01:07:23 David Hubner wrote:
> If possible could i get some feedback on what people think? Its in kdereview
> under kinfocenter2.

Issues I found:
* Double margins in multiple places (see
http://imagebin.ca/view/SbaDz7Fz.html for a layout visualization)
* Button box at bottom does not respect buttons' size hints
* Search field misses clear button
* When search field is cleared manually, it says "You have not entered any
search string." instead of clearing search filter
* Looking at other view filters, I believe we don't need a "Search" button at
all
* The informative header texts from KInfoCenter1 are missing

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)